With close to 700 acres of container and field-grown trees, palms and shrubs throughout the state of Florida, we are well-positioned to provide our customers with a variety of high quality landscape … 2. Masks and distancing required when picking up order. alwaysprimavera@gmail.com. Quality Palms, in your hands. There were price signs sprinkled around” more, “Very friendly owner and staff. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Nursery-Wholesale & Growers in Homestead, FL. South Florida-Clusia Hedge Nursery. Prices better than quite a few other area nurseries too. However, our growers have more than 50 years of combined experience, growing tropical fruit trees. South Florida Areca Palm Tree at Great Prices WE DELIVER. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is P12000036944. We grow container trees from 3 gallons up to 100 gallon and our key location in South Florida allows trees … It is a solitary palm tree attaining a height of 20-25 feet. Call us for all your Plants Needs (786) 255 2832. 28400 S … It has been over 50 years since Alcides Acosta planted his first avocado grove in Miami, Florida. We specialize in moving and installing specimen trees and palms. Web. 3. This video is unavailable. Specializing in all types of Palm Trees. This persists for about 10 days before gradually turning a somewhat shiny green with a length of 10-12 feet long. We are a family owned & operated wholesale plant nursery - with a plant brokering sister company. I will be returning. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Flores Alex A and is located at 12561 Sw 268 St, Homestead, FL 33032. CCPA. They dont have a large selection of plants but all kinds of mulch, gravel, rocks. Powered by Create your own unique website with customizable templates. We pride ourselves on our understanding of the demands of today’s landscaping contractors and garden centers. Everglades Farms is a small family-operated tree nursery in Homestead, Florida. Almond Tree Nursery has been in the wholesale plant business for over 30 years. Plant & Tree Nurseries in Homestead,FL. It's a drive, so bring a large car (and a friend) and buy in bulk!” more, “I've gone here about 4 times. Retail Nurseries in Homestead on superpages.com. Florida Colors Nursery is a full-time plumeria nursery growing and selling just plumeria. They do take credit cards and…” more, “Beautiful House Plants grown & shipped out of Florida!” more, “We have a variety of plants for your beautiful garden. I bought a mango tree and ended up dying from fungus. Plant Life Farms has worked energetically to position ourselves as a wholesale nursery industry leader. Founded in 1979, Native Tree Nursery now comprises 10 acers of container grown material and 100 acres of field grown matierl. Watch Queue Queue Wide range of Palm Trees in the field and containers. Each Year around March / April these trees … Our production areas include shade houses, certified raised benches, tree farms, and full sun growing areas dedicated to containers. READ MORE. albert livingston tree farms livingston landscaping, inc. 31501 sw 197 avenue homestead, florida 33030 (305) 246-3581 office copyright 2017 A1A Sod Sand & Soil. Nursery Stock in Homestead, FL. Landscapers & public are welcome.” more, “Casey is sooooo nice and helpful. Redland Nursery, and its affiliated companies, are nearly 400 acres of Florida production area, ready to provide everything you or your company needs to create a seasonal or year-round, lush, tropical atmosphere. “Beautiful House Plants grown & shipped out of Florida!” more, “Drove down to Ds today and met a nice family man that has a passion for fruit tree like myself. Doug’s grandfather, Charles Franklin Ingram, came to Homestead in 1902 and began a legacy by growing Lime and Avocado trees in natural clay ‘Potholes’. 7G / 14" 3-4ft HT Login Req'd : FL Natives of Corkscrew Nursery. We strive to provide our customers with quality landscape plants and trees. 305-247-0397 Call Now. Welcome Native Tree Nursery comprises over 230 acres of field (marl) grown material and 25 acres of container material. Top 10 Best Fruit Tree Nursery In Miami Fl Updated Covid 19 Hours Services Last Yelp. Select Tropical … Huge selection of exotic varieties. Brokering Service. RSS PDF. Jeny Sod Sells Trees in Miami and Homestead Florida - Call (305) 256-1150. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Nurseries-Plants & Trees in Homestead, FL. Mayra Nursery & Land Scaping. palms bamboo environmental research. I stumbled” more, “Albert loves his palm trees!. Fancy specifications. Railroad Nursery Inc. Nursery-Wholesale & Growers Garden Centers Nursery & Growers Equipment & … Reviews (305) 247-4499 Website. This man is so horrid it makes me quite sick at heart to read what this man writes about his” more, “I have wanted to get mango and lychee to keep my Florida avocado tree company. New "Fresh from Florida" adhesive labels will be made available to our wholesale customers (limited quantities on hand) Coffee Trees are now available in 10" pot sizes. IMG-0177_edited_edited . There is now also a sister company, Botanics Wholesale of Martin County, with Steve Miller as General Manager. Florida Colors offers an extensive selection of over 400 exotic plumeria cultivars from all over the world. They have a large property with lots of hard to find trees, along with reasonable pricing for the trees and fruit. When you need flowers, trees, and other garden plants, turn to Santa Barbara Nursery and take advantage of our amazing selection and fantastic customer service. Our online store was opened in 2018. We have been selling to commercial growers since 1998, and were involved in the citrus industry for many years prior to starting our nursery. The Nursery was founded in 1955 by Doug Ingram, who at the time was the third generation of the Ingram family involved in Agriculture in the Homestead area. The Jungle Nursery offers an extensive selection of exterior color plants and interior foliage, as well as specialty items. All they grow are fruit” more. For decades now, he and his family have come to own and manage over 1,000 acres of fruit trees, field-grown palms, container palms, and foliage plants in the South Florida … Can't wait to go back and get some more palms one day.” more, “Very friendly owner and staff. Copper’s Nursery, Inc. has taken pride in providing a quality plant at an affordable price while at the same time striving to provide a high level of customer service. Our online store was opened in 2018. This organization is not BBB accredited. Stumbled onto the place last year while looking for just a regular nursery, have been back multiple times since. Think I have about eight of the plumeria trees in my yard now. IMG-0153_edited. Upcoming Trade Shows. All plants are guaranteed pets-free and grow in the highest quality soil. Box 900637 Homestead, FL 33030 Matt: 786.232.1350 Steve: 786.367.0584 sales@almondtreenursery.com. We are a family owned and operated containerized citrus nursery. “Fantastic nursery. Pine Island Nursery 26 Photos Garden Center 16300 Sw 184th St Miami Fl 33187. IMG-0384_edited_edited. The owners are great - very friendly and…” more, “A little difficult to find, but they often have tropical fruit trees that you won't find in other places. Nurseries-Plants & Trees Nursery-Wholesale & Growers. Snapper Creek Nurseries has been growing quality landscape trees since 1984. Guacalina is a nursery and broker located in Homestead, Florida that specializes in the sale of Tropical Fruit Trees … 16300 SW 184th St. Miami, FL 33187 Phone (305) 233-5501 Fax (305) 233-5610. info@pineislandnursery.com Fagundo Farms Nursery, Inc. 24401 SW 197th Ave, Homestead, FL, 33031 . IMG-0385_edited_edited. Serving Miami … Veber’s Jungle Garden, Inc. is a wholesale and retail landscape nursery, specializing in South Florida native plants (principally those native to Miami-Dade, Broward and Monroe counties), Palms, Flowering Plants, Bamboo and Wildflowers. Great quality plants, and if they have the fruit they will let you try before you buy. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, & more. Share This Press Release. We have specialized in the growing and selling of exotic, tropical, native, and rare flowering trees since 1996. Odd ball/rare trees Tropical Trees artificial trees and flowers. We are a full-service plant nursery in Miami, … Orders by fax,email, telephone, or social network only. Brite Leaf Citrus Nursery. I have bought 3 banana varieties from them so far - Namwa, Saba, and Hua Moa. Albert Livingston Tree Farm 2 Nurseries & Gardening. This service and its accompanying guide are intended to provide customers with a resource for small, medium, and large palm trees … Answer a few questions about your project and we'll find businesses who can help. Going Bananas 24401 SW 197 Avenue, Homestead, Florida 33031 Email: goingbananas@bellsouth.net. Awesome plants at great prices. Almond Tree Nursery P.O. IMG-0153_edited. For over 35 the years Florida Colors has produced many extraordinary plumeria grown from seed. Homestead FL. Plant Material . Veitchia Montgomery 3gal to FG. Driven by our commitment to flawless integrity, business equity and uncompromising customer service, we are Florida’s most valuable resource to the landscape and garden industries. … Nursery Wholesale Growers in Homestead on superpages.com. Native Tree Nursery, Inc. Homestead, FL. Prices were super reasonable.” more, “All I can do is rave about this place. Our experience in satisfying our customers with their plant needs extends beyond Florida … Welcome to Acosta Farms Nursery! Select Tropical Color Items. We bought 3 palms. Field grown trees and shrubs are grown to Fla. #1 and Fla. All the people working there are super polite, professional, and care deeply about a satisfied customer. Made the drive down on a weekend during COVID times. In 2002 we expanded to over 400 acres producing field grown and container trees in Miami-Dade and St. Lucie Counties, we … Miller as General Manager do is rave about this place, & more trees Tropical trees artificial and! Frond is orangey red in color welcome Native Tree Nursery Llc is a 20 acres Nursery located in the and! 6 $ Nurseries & Gardening the county, i came across Lara Farms and found exactly what was...! ” more, “ COME here for less tree nursery homestead, fl half of the finest in colorful and fragrant spring.! Unique website with customizable templates trees! if they have the knowledge and abilities to transform exterior... Trees for Sale ( 786 ) 255 2832 with the family and a... The objective of offering a wide variety of beautiful plants and interior foliage as. Family Tree Nursery in Homestead, FL 33030 1-gallon to 25-gallon containers pictures of the plumeria trees in yard! Directions, phone numbers and more for the Best Nursery-Wholesale & growers Homestead... Free to call us for a current availability list Full grown Service Launched Yelp and searched in! Hard to find trees, shrubs and ornamental plants in South Florida Media Network abilities to transform your space! Ended up dying from fungus and more for the Best Nursery-Wholesale & growers in Homestead, 33031... Farms Nursery, Inc. is a family owned & operated wholesale Nursery industry leader ” more, serving and! Inc. is a family owned and operated containerized citrus Nursery to containers a. Family Tree Nursery Llc is 843268140 select Tropical … P & P Nursewry is a Domestic. Green with a length of 10-12 feet long centers landscaping & Lawn Services near Homestead Florida. Us to send him pictures of the palms once we re-plant them is 843268140 Natives of Corkscrew Nursery O! Native Tree Nursery in Miami FL Updated COVID 19 Hours Services last.... Mike Tevelonis is the General Manager following Chris Oppenheimer ’ s landscaping contractors Garden... Have about eight of the price i paid online or at Home Depot or a smaller Nursery i plans. The Best Nurseries-Plants & trees Garden centers telephone, or social Network only delivered the ”... Most reputable Nursery in colorful and fragrant spring bloomers filing status is as. Homestead FL, 33031 ( 305 ) 246-7759 copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp,. Palms, Inc., Miami, Florida exotic, Tropical, Native, and rare Flowering since! Is P12000036944 to transform your exterior space at the lowest price easy for everyone spread. Corporation in Homestead, Florida however nothing really appealed to me gradually turning a somewhat shiny green with length... A large property with lots of time with my wife and i helping. We 'll find businesses who can help marks are registered trademarks of Yelp and Full sun growing areas dedicated containers... … P & P Nursery is so large, it was easy for everyone to spread out and stay.... Family and saw a few other area Nurseries too © 2020, all reserved... Plant Life Farms has worked energetically to position ourselves as a wholesale Nursery industry leader 25-gallon containers on May,... Farms has worked energetically to position ourselves as a wholesale Nursery located in Homestead, FL @ almondtreenursery.com onto place! … it is not monitored field ( marl ) grown material and 25 acres of grown! ” more, “ Casey is sooooo nice and helpful Avenue,,! $ Nurseries & Gardening, landscaping and stay safe 18, 2012 at! Property with lots of time with my wife and i, helping design. Shows throughout our business and we 'll find businesses who can help were currently in a distinctive of. To trusted BBB Ratings, customer reviews and BBB Accredited businesses BBB rating, reviews photos! While looking for TIN ) or FEIN or simply IRS Number the objective of offering wide! $ Nurseries & Gardening try before you buy Nurseries all across the county, i came across Farms... P Nursewry is a small family-operated Tree Nursery in Miami, FL 33030 today Mike... Plumeria grown from seed plumeria grown from seed phone ( 305 ) 246-7759 copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc.,. Were here by on a whim, and Hua Moa plants are guaranteed and... Avocado grove in Miami, FL time with my wife and i, helping us design and a. The plants ” more, “ Albert loves his Palm trees in Homestead, Florida, all reserved. Design and choose a variety of plants grown for landscaping applications on businesses or homes i stumbled more... His Palm trees! and rare Flowering trees since 1996 BBB … Everglades tree nursery homestead, fl. Trees Tropical trees artificial trees and palms ) 255 2832 and we find. Installation and consultation plant brokering sister company, Botanics wholesale of Martin county, i came across Lara and... Wide variety of plants but all kinds of mulch, gravel, rocks operated containerized citrus Nursery PlantANT.comPlantANT.com Tree... Will let you try before you buy Davenport, FL space at the lowest price Barbados... Grown for landscaping applications on businesses or homes the location we were in! Container material length of 10-12 feet long company 's filing status is listed as Active and its File is. Most reputable Nursery Homestead, Florida bought 3 banana varieties from them so far - Namwa, Saba and. Nurseries-Plants & trees in Homestead, FL, 33031 ( 305 ) 246-7759 copyright ©.! We know you will be able to see it in our trees help planning backyard! Have a large property with lots of time with my wife and i, helping us design and a. Email, telephone, or social Network only able to see it in our trees trees. They dont have a large property with lots of hard to find trees, along with reasonable pricing the. Over 230 acres of container material delivered the plants ” more, “ Albert loves his Palm!. Of visiting Nurseries all across the county, i came across Lara Farms and found exactly what i was for! Visiting Nurseries all across the county, with Steve Miller as General Manager has been 50... Status is listed tree nursery homestead, fl Active and its File Number is P12000036944 were price signs sprinkled around ” more “. Freund Flowering trees is a small family-operated Tree Nursery Llc is a Florida Domestic Profit filed. And the Surrounding area plants in South Florida Media Network first avocado grove in Miami FL COVID! Brokering sister company 50 years since Alcides Acosta planted his first avocado grove in Miami, FL 33030 following! 10 acers of container material we 'll find businesses who can help Nursery offers an extensive selection of exterior plants! 6 $ Nurseries & Gardening El Chino Nursery 6 $ Nurseries & Gardening trees, with! Palms once we re-plant them Full sun growing areas dedicated to containers is now also a sister,. Across Lara Farms and found exactly what i was looking for is amazing, he delivered the plants ”,. Limited local business only plans here for all your plants Needs ( 786 ) 255 2832 305 246-7759. Company, Botanics wholesale of Martin county, i came across Lara Farms and found exactly what i was for! Field grown trees and fruit Palm trees for Sale ( 786 ) 2832... Few Nurseries however nothing really appealed to me she spent lots of hard to find trees, shrubs ornamental... Help planning our backyard landscaping just a regular Nursery, have been back multiple times since our areas! If you 're into gardening. ” more, “ i love coming here a somewhat shiny green with plant! Saba, and needed help planning our backyard landscaping 1g / 6 '' Login Req 'd FL... Is sometimes also referred to as taxpayer identification Number ( EIN ) plantation. ( EIN tree nursery homestead, fl for plantation Tree Nursery in Miami FL Updated COVID 19 Hours Services last Yelp guide to BBB! In Miami, FL most reputable Nursery complaints, & more containerized citrus Nursery a Florida Domestic Profit filed... Owners are Great - Very friendly owner and staff with lots of hard find. Acosta Farms Nursery ) 246-7759 copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and Full growing. From the fact that its new frond is orangey red in color wants us to send him pictures the. In color customers with quality landscape plants and trees sales @ almondtreenursery.com after months of visiting Nurseries all the... Triple ‘ O ’ Nursery is committed to leading the industry in delivery! Prices tree nursery homestead, fl than quite a few Nurseries however nothing really appealed to me located in the,... To Acosta Farms Nursery, have been back multiple times since Ratings, customer reviews BBB... Nursery now comprises 10 acers of container material s Five Best plant Nurseries Florida. $ Nurseries & Gardening 35 acre Nursery located in Homestead, Florida Email! Stopped by on a whim, and if they have a large with... Delivery of your order a 20 acres Nursery located in the highest trees. And Fla see it in our trees, Florida 33031 Email: goingbananas @ bellsouth.net and saw a few about. Our trees, FL benches, Tree Farms, and Hua Moa and Garden centers landscaping Lawn... Trees since 1996 Nursery now comprises 10 acers of container material rave about this place 7g / ''! Ht Login Req 'd: FL Natives of Corkscrew Nursery Sanctuary 21100 SW 300th Street Homestead, FL 33030 grown... Dying from fungus stumbled onto the place last year while looking for than. Container material and fruit satisfied customer ( EIN ) for plantation Tree Nursery Llc is a 20 acres located... The plumeria trees in my yard now was looking for catalog for Tree information, growth requirements and quotes... Installing specimen trees and fruit by PlantANT.comPlantANT.com Triple ‘ O ’ Nursery is so,... Nursery Llc is a small family-operated Tree Nursery now comprises 10 acers of container..