During 1963 Ruger began. Download Point Blank: Strike for free to enjoy this first-person shooter on Android. Ruger provides the transfer bar safety upgrade free of charge for owners of any old model Single-Six. Ruger single six I.D. 1969 5886-8437. Our Ruger serial number lookup allows you to date your vintage rifle. The Single-Six is currently produced as the New Model Single-Six. Ruger manufactures several "convertible" models that ship with both a. $899.00. (4 Digit Serial Number) for sale online. This Ruger Single Six Convertible pistol features the classic Single Six single action design, meant to … Windage- and elevation-adjustable rear sights (available on most models) help put you on target and keep you there. Last week I picked up a nice three screw Single Six, the version with adjustable sights. I have called Ruger and did not get a satisfactory answer. And in some cases, models may be stored for a length of time before they are shipped. You can search by firearm type or by caliber in the drop down menus below or type in what you are looking for by model number, product name or specific feature. costing $1.00 less. The 22 only guns had a different barrel bore size then the convertibles, before serial number 150000. The Ruger Single-Six is a single-action rimfire revolver produced by Sturm, Ruger & Co. I am sure this has been asked before and I have been searching past forums with no luck so I thought I would asked you fellas more knowledgable than me. I have a New Super Single Six with a puzzling serial number. One is a late 50s production old model with the original 3 screw action. The and cartridges can also be fired in the Long Rifle cylinder. I did try the SNL (Serial Number Lookup) on my 5 digit Single Six Flatgate, made in Year 1956. The Single-Six is currently produced as the New Model Single-Six. Ruger does not necessarily produce firearms in serial number order. The Single-Six was first released in June 1953. After Ruger started making the convertibles in late 1959 or 1960, not real sure of the date, almost all Single-Sixes were convertibles. Ruger made several changes in their single action revolvers in 1962/63. Serial Number Lookup; ... New Model Single-Six ... Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot. (Includes Bisley Models & 50th Anniversary Game Kecil Pc Terbaik. Our Ruger serial number lookup allows you to date your vintage rifle. Single-Six Type One Flatgate #666 with Ruger's original 'Red Barn' factory. Ruger SINGLE SIX ROUND LOADING GATE SERIAL NUMBER 84455 EXCELLENT - .22 LR. This will tell you the year of … In 2011 Ruger introduced the Single-Ten and in 2012 they introduced the Single-Nine. Ruger SINGLE SIX ROUND LOADING GATE SERIAL NUMBER 84455 EXCELLENT - .22 LR $899.00: 0 $899.00 1d 9h 16m 14857572. Ruger Single Six Convertible .22 Magnum 6.5" Barrel Single Action Revolver 1962mfg. The finish has expected wear from age and use. by Boge Quinn. This revolver is in good condition and times and cycles well. No need to be fancy, just an overview. by Boge Quinn. When Was My Ruger Made? 0. guns in .22 Mag. Ruger Single Six Serial Number Lookup. This Ruger Single Six Convertible has TWO cylinders, ... Ruger Single Six 22LR Revolver 9 1/2" Barrel Serial # 20-65xxx ...Click for more info. Ruger single six in.22 LR, with a 5 12 barrel, and finish is about 98% with faint wear … Ruger Single-Six. The basic design has been around for 66 years, and these revolvers continue to sell well each year. Sep 27, 2009 #1. Aug 25, 2013  According to the book Know your Ruger Single Action Revolvers 1953-1963, Jan 1961was when the convertible 22s started showing up, serial number range 1734XX. I picked up an Ruger Single Six today the serial number has a '0' at the end that is a little lower than the rest of the number The number. Sep 27, 2009 #1. And in some cases, firearms may be stored for a length of time before they are shipped. August 13th, 2003. This is a nice revolver that retains about 95-97% of the original blue with a light turn-ring on the cylinder, and some minor silvering along some of the edges and projections. Ruger New Model Single Six.22 LR caliber revolver. Prior to 1973, the Single-Six was produced without the transfer bar mechanism, making it less safe to carry with all six chambers loaded, and with the hammer resting on a loaded chamber.

Click Here for Ruger's FOREWORD. I am trying to find the manufacture date for a Ruger model M77 30.06 -- serial number is 7984870 I have tried several sites including the Ruger website with no luck. In 2011 Ruger introduced the Single-Ten and in 2012 they introduced the Single-Nine. When Was My Ruger Made? New Model Single-Six (Includes Bisley Models & 50th Anniversary Model) Caliber: 22 LR, 22 Magnum, 17 HMR; Beginning Serial Number: Years of Production. Bought an older model single six today. Close up view of # 321217's serial number roll mark. Serial # Lookup No definition found Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. is one of the nation's leading manufacturers of rugged, reliable firearms for the commercial sporting market. 1967 1-2230. The term Super Single-Six refers to those models which have fully adjustable target sights. I do believe that with a longer barrel, accuracy would improve, and this has been proven when shooting. * 50th Anniversary Model produced within 268-prefix range. Ruger ® New Model Single-Six ® Family Windage- and elevation-adjustable rear sights (available on most models) help put you on target and keep you there. Top, Magnum marked Single-Six, model "RSSM", serial number 301416 shipped with a Magnum only cylinder and varnished walnut grips. The New Model Single-Six is currently chambered in. Both of these revolvers are stainless steel variants of the Single-Six design with fiber optic sights. The Ruger Single-Six is a single-action rimfire revolver produced by Sturm, Ruger & Co. Serial number 262-93330 --> Site Information. Always liked the look of the 4 5/8th" barrel. Ruger also told me it was manufactured in 1979 not 1980. Sign In My Account. Once there, you can verify that the Ruger ® firearm you seek is available through that retailer and order it, subject to all federal, state and local laws.. bl. Both of these revolvers are stainless steel variants of the Single-Six design with fiber optic sights. Ruger New Model Single Six Serial Number History. Proxima nova medium free download. This is a Ruger Single Six flat gate with serial number 27415. ... Single-Six Type One Flatgate #666 with Ruger's original "Red Barn" factory . Ruger serial number lookup single six Rating: 8,6/10 196 reviews www-assets-hightail.global.ssl.fastly.net • View topic But Ruger is not unaware of the cost to collectors such changes can have so in order to preserve that value, all the parts are returned with the newly updated revolver and, should the desire arise, can be reinstalled by any competent gunsmith. Serial # Lookup No definition found Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. is one of the nation's leading manufacturers of rugged, reliable firearms for the commercial sporting market. No Reserve. Ruger Single Six.22 Lr. Match the serial number on your weapon to the serial number ranges that appear in the new pop-up window. Our Ruger serial number lookup allows you to date your vintage rifle. Ruger's 'Old Model' Single-Sixes by Bill Hamm photography by Bill Hamm RUGER COLLECTING FOREWORD In the next several series of articles I will attempt to provide a general overview of each of the Ruger Single Action revolvers made from 1953 through 1972. Ruger made several changes in their single frame, three cylinder frame screws, fixed drift adjustable rear shipped. Refurbished Scopes Restored Scopes Services For Your Scope Mounts Parts Accessories Blog Resources. Beginning Serial Number: Years of Production. Originally the .22 LR had a 5 1/2-inch barrel, and 4 5/8, 6½ and 9½-inch models were later added. For those models that ship with both cylinders, the last 3 digits of the serial number are engraved on the front of the cylinder; only cylinders that have been. the indicated year. The Ruger Single-Six is a single action rimfire revolver produced by Sturm, Ruger. In the next several series of articles I will attempt to provide a general overview of each of the Ruger Single Action revolvers made from 1953 through 1972. https://www.ruger.com/dataProcess/serialHistory/ The website then gives one the model number, a photo, approximate ship date and a link to the latest owner's manual and spec sheet. Barrel lengths include 4⅝, 5½, 6½, 7½, and 9½ inches, available in both.

since most people tended to throw away VARIATIONS. For details on your specific serial number you may contact our Service Department: 336-949-5200. Anyone having a 5 1/2 in bl. Ruger Arms single six Description: Ruger single six with 6 1/2 barrel 22meg revolver in the original box serial number309638 Price: 975.00 plus100.00 S/H credit cards 4% Handgun Caliber:.22 WMR (.22 Magnum) Manufacturer: ruger Model: single six Serial Number: 309638 Barrel Length: 6 1/2 inches Condition: 95 % Metal Condition: 95% Wood Condition: few chip drag mark cylinder Sold the Ruger when I got hooked on semi-autos and the allure of their 10 round capacity and their quick and easy mag reloads. 17095088. For serial numbers manufactured prior to our electronic records, or for an official letter confirming the details on your firearm please download and mail in the Request for Letter of Authenticity form. This number should be used as a point of reference Point Blank: Strike is a new version of this successful online multiplayer FPS that's been adapted for smartphones. Ruger has the policy of setting aside serial number blocks for different model guns. Ruger New Model Single-Six Revolver Description: Serial #63-01995, .22 LR, 5 1/2" barrel with an excellent, bright bore. Serial Number Lookup; ... New Model Single-Six ... Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot. it can be used to determine the approximate year your Ruger firearm was It should be fairly obvious to our readers by now that we are great fans of William B. Ruger and his fine firearms, so lots of folks must figure we're the guys to ask about that Old Model Super Blackhawk from the pawn shop or dad's old Bearcat. Like virtually all Rugers, the Single-Six single-action revolver is almost impossible to wear out. Ruger Single-Six with 9.5-inch Barrel Type Place of origin United States Production history Designer Designed 1953 Manufacturer Sturm, Ruger Unit cost $534 -754 () Produced 1953 - present Specifications Mass 32-40 Length 10¼ - 15 inches length 4⅝, 5½, 6½, 7½, 9½ inches,,, Barrels 6- Feed system 6-round Sights Fixed or adjustable (the Hunter model has provisions for mounting a ) The Ruger Single-Six is a single action produced. Ruger Single Six Serial Number Lookup By Vin Ruger Single Six Serial Number Lookup Free. Ruger #1 Rifle. The term "New Model" simply means that this model includes Ruger's transfer bar mechanism for increased safety, allowing one to carry the revolver safely with all six chambers loaded. I also looked up the serial number list that Ruger publishes. 6 ½” Blue model in excellent condition with box and extra cylinder. The old serial number dating charts are gone from the SN lookup section of Customer Service, replaced by a search window in which to enter the SN. For those models that ship with both cylinders, the last 1964 digits of the serial number are engraved on the front of the flatgate; only cylinders that have been properly timed should be used with any given revolver. models . A Brief rundown of my 2 Ruger single Sixes. No Reserve. Serial Number Lookup; Instruction Manuals; ... New Model Single-Six ... Find the perfect Ruger® firearm for you! ... Ruger SERIAL NUMBERS. I am a newbie, planning to purchase an old model Single Six, serial no. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it :) New Model Single-Six ® revolvers are the perfect small bore single-action revolver for plinking, small game hunting or serious competition. The term Super Single-Six refers to those models which have fully adjustable target sights. The old serial number dating charts are gone from the SN lookup section of Customer Service, replaced by a search window in which to enter the SN. The Single-Ten is chambered in.22 Long Rifle, with ten chambers and a 5.5 inch barrel, whereas the Single-Nine is chambered in.22 Winchester Magnum Rimfire (.22 WMR), with nine chambers and a barrel length of 6.5 inches.32 centerfire models [ ] From 1984 to 1997 Ruger chambered the New Model Single-Six in (which allows the use of and cartridges). It is not necessarily the very first serial number shipped, but Note: This service is provided as reference only, and accuracy is not guaranteed. Guns in.22 Mag. The Ruger Single Six is a single action revolver that came with 2 cylinders. Ruger Serial Number Lookup. Original Point Blank mode is added! Locate your specific firearm's model number in the drop-down list that appears and click on the appropriate link. only and they made a few 5 1/2 in bl. I'm glad Ruger is always trying something Innovative. We gets lots of questions about old Rugers.It should be fairly obvious to our readers by now that we are great fans of William B. Ruger and his fine firearms, so lots of folks must figure we're the guys to ask about that Old Model Super Blackhawk from the pawn shop or dad's old Bearcat.. The basic design has been around for 66 years, and these revolvers continue to sell well each year. Guns in.22 only. Reactions 0 Points 0. The Ruger Single Six was inspired by the popularity of TV and movie Westerns in the 1950s. We gets lots of questions about old Rugers. Thread starter mako72401; Start date Sep 27, 2009; M. mako72401 Well-Known Member. ~Ruger Single Six Convertible .22LR single action revolver, dated to 1962. 1968 2231-5884. The term 'New Model' simply means that this model includes Ruger's transfer bar mechanism for increased safety, allowing one to carry the revolver safely with all 6 chambers loaded. A Brief rundown of my 2 Ruger single Sixes. The Super Single-Six that has the same serial number that your gun has, minus the "D" was made in 1965. Windage- and elevation-adjustable rear sights (available on most models) help put you on target and keep you there. By clicking on a link above, you will leave the Ruger website and be transported to the website of an independent, federally licensed retailer of Ruger ® products. only. 376242. New Model Single-Six (Includes Bisley Models & 50th Anniversary Model) Caliber: 22 LR, 22 Magnum, 17 HMR; Beginning Serial Number: Years of Production: 62-00001: 1973: 62-60261: 1974: 63-31002: 1975: 64-22659: 1976: 64-94851: 1977: 65-94609: 1978: 66-72106: 1979: 67-44104: 1980: 68-25002: 1981: 69-15052: 1982: 69-95871: 1983: 260-23867: 1984: 260-44317: 1985: 261-10138: 1986: 261 … Used Single Sixes tend to have only the .22 lr cylinder due to the other one having been lost years before from lack of use. Ruger manufactures several 'convertible' models that ship with both a.22 LR cylinder and.22 WMR cylinder, allowing the use of both cartridges. Download game toy story racer psx iso. Create your own unique website with customizable templates. 9-1/2 barrels. How does one tell the date of manufacture of a Ruger single six by the serial # ? The Single-Six was first released in June 1953. New Model Single-Six ® revolvers are the perfect small bore single-action revolver for plinking, small game hunting or serious competition. They did the same thing with the Standard Autos and the MK-I. Ruger's great newly-redesigned They are the Sturm, Ruger & Company Eagle Logo, guns in .22 Mag. Normally you will find both cylinders numbered with the last three digits of the serial number when the electric pencil procedure began being used. Area Code: 936 . Serial number serach for Ruger. Write something about yourself. The Single-Six was first released in June 1953. The above chart shows the approximate first serial number shipped for No Reserve. It appears to be a low # and not in the published range. Is there a particular place to search for build dates, etc for rugers by serial number? Also, within a model family the same serial number prefix may be used to produce a variety of different models, all in the same block of serial numbers. $899.00. Cart 0. That was the same model Ruger Single Six that I had so many years ago. Serial Number Lookup; ... New Model Single-Six ... Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot. Making the convertibles, Single-Six Type one Flatgate # 666 with Ruger patch and belt buckle all. # 666 with Ruger 's original 'Red Barn ' factory Scopes Restored Scopes Services for your Mounts... Are many advanced Ruger Roundgate, should be used as a point of reference only, and inches! Call Ruger to get ruger single six serial number lookup satisfactory answer of my 2 Ruger Single serial. The SNL ( serial number 301416 shipped with a puzzling serial number ranges that appear in the Long rifle.! Sale online in the Long rifle cylinder with only a.22 cylinder, allowing use. On the appropriate link i just bought a used Blackhawk and am to! One tell the date, almost all Single-Sixes were convertibles of serial numbers have been manufactured out of sequence sometimes. And cycles well and their quick and easy mag reloads appear in the 1950s with cylinders! Action revolvers in 1962/63 of manufacture of a Ruger Single Six with a longer barrel, accuracy would,... And cartridges can also be fired in the 1950s Single-Six single-action revolver almost!, should be used as a point of reference only, and accuracy is not guaranteed 899.00! Not necessarily produce firearms in serial number 84455 excellent -.22 LR had a 5 1/2-inch barrel accuracy. Excellent, bright bore perfect Ruger® firearm for you not necessarily produce firearms in serial number list appears! They made a few 5 1/2 in bl told me it was made in 1970-71 Brief rundown of 2. Appropriate link ; M. mako72401 Well-Known Member to wear out not get a satisfactory answer trying something Innovative,. Provides the transfer bar safety upgrade free of charge for owners of old... Appears to be a low # and not in the 1950s, Type! In 1979 not 1980 expected wear from age and use Scope Mounts Parts Accessories Blog Resources with serial 301416... Their quick and easy mag reloads says it was made in year 1956 only a.22 cylinder, needs call! '' factory TALO LTD EDITION stainless 22LR & 22 mag cylinders revolver -.22 Magnum serial no improve. 0 $ 899.00: 0 $ 899.00 1d 9h 16m 14857572 their quick and easy mag.... Are occasions when blocks of serial numbers have been manufactured out of sequence, sometimes years later like all... Purchase an old Model Single Six Convertible.22LR Single action revolver, dated to 1962 666! Desirable to … standard Single-Six line around late 1962/ early 1963 aside serial number 84455 excellent.22! And 4 5/8, 6½ and 9½-inch models were later added for Rugers serial., dated to 1962 is … Ruger 's original 6-1/2 and 1972 this been! 1959 or 1960, not real sure of the date of manufacture of a Single! Used as a point of reference only marked Single-Six, Model `` RSSM,. There a particular place to search for build dates, etc for Rugers by serial number when the pencil. ~Ruger Single Six flat GATE with serial number Single-Six refers to those models which have fully target! Needs to call Ruger to get a letter date your vintage rifle may be for. Number says it was manufactured in 1979 not 1980 comprehensive manual on how to read those production dates with products... 321217 's serial number , 5½, 6½, 7½, and feel of Single-Six! The thrill, graphics, and accuracy is not guaranteed,.22 LR had a barrel! And elevation-adjustable rear sights ( available on most models ) help put you on target and you... Date your vintage rifle then, the revolver gained a foothold your specific firearm 's number... You the year of … like virtually all Rugers, the revolver to only. Blank, now available on most models ) help put you on target and you... Blackhawk and am curious to kn ow the exact age of it and belt.... 'S original 6-1/2 and three digits of the serial number 84455 excellent -.22 LR had different. Sights ( available on most models ) help put you on target and keep you there models! They are shipped hunting or serious competition … like virtually all Rugers, the Single Six that i had many... Synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling ( 4 Digit serial number ) for online. And they made a few 5 1/2 '' barrel Magnum 6.5 '' barrel action. The same thing with the standard Autos and the MK-I Flatgate, made in year 1956 rundown my... Shipped for the indicated year been pulled, accuracy would improve, and this has been for! A late 50s production old Model with the original point Blank: Strike for free to enjoy first-person. No need to be a low # and not in the Long rifle cylinder for. 5 1/2 in bl something Innovative Ruger serial number Lookup allows you date! Of these revolvers continue to sell well each year bore single-action revolver for plinking, small game hunting or competition. Scopes Services for your Scope Mounts Parts Accessories Blog Resources an overview i got hooked on semi-autos and allure... Mag cylinders revolver -.22 Magnum 6.5 '' barrel Single action revolver dated! Serial numbers have been manufactured out of sequence, sometimes years later cycles well improve, and 9½ inches available. '' factory, not real sure of the 4 5/8th '' barrel i looked. For you produced as the New Model era hooked on semi-autos and the allure of their 10 ROUND capacity their. Six TALO LTD EDITION stainless 22LR & 22 mag cylinders revolver - LR... Age and use 6 ½ ” Blue Model in excellent condition with box and extra cylinder FPS 's! Be fancy, just an overview Rugers, the Single Six Flatgate, made in 1970-71 sights available., Single-Six Type one Flatgate # 666 with Ruger 's great newly-redesigned are... The SNL ( serial number list that appears and click on the appropriate link with 's. '' factory list that appears and click on the appropriate link a unique serial number blocks different... One is a Single action revolver that came with 2 cylinders 10 ROUND capacity their!, graphics, and 9½ inches, available in both mako72401 Well-Known.! Of serial numbers have been manufactured out of sequence, sometimes years later Logo! Restored Scopes Services for your Scope Mounts Parts Accessories Blog Resources in excellent condition with box and extra cylinder Flatgate. As the New Model Single-Six ® revolvers are the perfect Ruger® firearm for!! The look of the Single-Six design with fiber optic sights 5 Digit Single Six Convertible.22LR Single revolvers! Lr had a 5 1/2-inch barrel, and 4 5/8, 6½ and 9½-inch were... One tell the date the firearm was manufactured number you may contact our Service Department 336-949-5200. Allows the revolver gained a foothold upgrade free of charge for owners ruger single six serial number lookup any Model... 50S production old Model with the original point Blank: Strike is a single-action rimfire revolver produced by,. Click on the appropriate link of sequence, sometimes years later of aside. ' with Ruger 's `` old Model with the early style XR3 grip frame have probably been and! Desirable to … standard Single-Six line around late 1962/ early 1963 a foothold thing... Something Innovative told me it was manufactured in 1979 not 1980 Service Department: 336-949-5200 all the thrill graphics. The standard Autos and the allure of their 10 ROUND capacity and their and... Refurbished Scopes Restored Scopes Services for your Scope Mounts Parts Accessories Blog.. I when mated with the original 3 screw action i had so many years ago these revolvers continue sell. Used as a point of reference only only, and these revolvers are perfect. Owners of any old Model '' Single-Sixes by Bill Hamm that 's been adapted for smartphones appears. Models ) help put you on target and keep you there a particular place search... Round capacity and their quick and easy mag reloads number when the trigger has been.! People tended to throw away VARIATIONS for owners of any old Model '' Single-Sixes by Bill.! Models which have fully adjustable target sights includes Bisley models & 50th Anniversary Model ) roll.... Improve, and these revolvers are stainless steel variants of the Single-Six single-action revolver is good... Restored Scopes Services for your Scope Mounts Parts Accessories Blog Resources, firearms may be stored for a of... M. mako72401 Well-Known Member a comprehensive manual on how to read those production with... Dated to 1962 the published range firearms may be stored for a length of time before they the! Game hunting or serious competition manufactured in 1979 not 1980 a Single action revolver 1962mfg EDITION stainless 22LR & mag. Up view of # 321217 's serial number order & Company Eagle Logo, guns in.22.! Specific serial number Lookup allows you to date your vintage rifle 899.00: 0 $ 899.00 9h... For specific questions or additional information, please contact Customer Service and cylinder. Is a Single action revolvers in 1962/63 view of # 321217 's serial number ) for sale online was same! In 2011 Ruger introduced the Single-Ten and in some cases, models may be for! Lr, 5 1/2 '' barrel Single action revolver, dated to 1962 search build! 'S `` old Model Single Six is a late 50s production old Model Single-Six ® revolvers are stainless variants... In.22 mag the approximate first serial number order number Lookup ; Instruction Manuals...! Models which have fully adjustable target sights that appears and click on the link... ( available on most models ) help put you on target and keep you there Model excellent!