I’m happy, excited, and feeling an emotion I’ve never felt to have safely completed my military service, which can be considered both short and long. Dia sangat hiperaktif. Feb 12, 2016 - “160119 Infinite Effect in New York © Spring Rain | Please don’t edit/crop/remove watermark. Dongwoo da INFINITE se alistou nas forças armadas como um soldado da ativa. SHINee World, as of November 15, 2020, I have safely completed my military duties. Music Core'! ... Dongwoo's Instagram Update ddong_gg0인피니트 대박 ! Moments before enlisting, Dongwoo left an Instagram post that he captioned, “I’ll be back safely ~.~! Pada 15 November, akun media sosial resmi INFINITE juga mengumumkan pelepasan militer Dongwoo dan memberi selamat padanya. I miss you so much, and I love you. They debuted with their mini album “Fly High” in 2013. Dec 9, 2016 - Explore Rob G's board "Dongwoo" on Pinterest. EXO’s Xiumin recently cheered on the new year with a friendly snapshot alongside his close friend Dongwoo of INFINITE. Released: June 9, 2010 Genre: Dance-pop Label: CJ E&M Format: CD, digital download 01. I love you.”. In this photo, the man is dressed in the same clothing as Dongwoo when he was spotted in a cafe on the same day, with a … 263 Followers, 452 Following, 321 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from ULTIMATE BIAS+(groups) (@dongwoo.dino) INFINITE's Dongwoo let fans know that he's set up an Instagram account! INFINITE(インフィニット、朝: 인피니트 )は、韓国出身の6人組男性アイドルグループである。 INFINITE 基本情報 出身地 大韓民国 ソウル特別市 ジャンル ポップス、K-POP 活動期間 2010年6月9日 - … Sungjong (Infinite) Profile, Facts, and Ideal Type Sungjong (성종) is a member of the South Korean boy group Infinite. Loading... Unsubscribe from Rey_na 94? Youngest members are fun to tease, indeed. According to … Dongwoo, on the other hand, got a special shout from his group Infinite on Twitter. 1.4K likes. [150724]#Dongwoo IG Update - #bad4thwin please like my previous post^^ {#Infinite #inspirit #kimsungkyu #sungkyu... - ifnt7updates via Instagram on Jul 31, 2015 Instagram: @ddong_gg0 1. 441 Followers, 34 Following, 164 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Jang Dongwoo ∞ 장 동우 (@infinite.dongwoo) Image Credit: Mnet Naver Post. Sungyeol Facts: – His hometown is Yongin, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea. – Originally he wanted to be an actor. Infinite H Members Profile: Infinite H Facts, Infinite Ideal Types Infinite H (인피니트H) was the first official sub-unit of South Korean boy group Infinite formed under Woollim Entertainment. Sama seperti L. Kamu bahkan harus mengguncangnya agar [SOBRE NÓS] Fanbase brasileira sobre o membro do INFINITE, Dongwoo. Salute! lol this girl just made my day. Pada 15 November, akun media sosial resmi INFINITE juga mengumumkan pelepasan militer Dongwoo dan memberi selamat padanya. Minho enlisted in the Marine Corps April 2019. your own Pins on Pinterest Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. It's where your interests I wanna be friends with her This is Sergeant Choi Min Ho. Love Infinite to Infinity. Korean boy group INFINITE gathered together for a short broadcast on V Live to update fans of each member’s activities. Debut Tarihi: 9 Haziran 2010 Ajansı: Woollim Entertainment Aqui você encontrara as ultimas novidades e atualizações sobre o rapper. – His younger brother Daeyeol is a member of Golden Child.-His position in Infinite is Lead Rapper and Vocalist. “Sejak 2010, aku sangat berterima kasih dengan pengalamanku seperti Infinite, aktivitas unit dan solo, musikal, variety show, radio, konser, dan tur dunia,” ujar Dongwoo yang diungkapkan dalam akun Instagram-nya. Feb 12, 2016 - “160119 Infinite Effect in New York © Spring Rain | Please don’t edit/crop/remove watermark. See more ideas about dong woo, infinite, myungsoo. The two K-pop stars enlisted on April 15, 2019 with Minho serving in the Marine Corps and Dong-woo … Salute! Aqui você encontrara as ultimas novidades e atualizações sobre o rapper. 380 likes. Member yang lain tak ada yang bisa menangani [SOBRE NÓS] Fanbase brasileira sobre o membro do INFINITE, Dongwoo. Woohyun made his first post on Instagram and wrote, "How do you do this keke It's … According to COVID-19 protocol, Minho was allowed to take his 20-day final leave on October 27 and be discharged from home, but Minho decided to give up his final leave and stay at the army base to help train junior soldiers. It seems … Because INFINITE 's Woohyun is the next celebrity to join Instagram! ITZY nabs Triple Crown on 'Inkigayo' + performances by TXT, VIXX's Ravi, and more! SHINee’s Minho and INFINITE’s Dongwoo were officially discharged from the military on November 15! 2:43. Primera y única pagina en español dedicada a Jang DongWoo, miembro de INFINITE, perteneciente al Fanclub Inspirit Perú... Facebook is … Posted 5 hours ago with 3 notes. ∞ (Infinity) 02. With Dongwoo. Actualmente consta de 6: Sungkyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Sungjong, L y Sungyeol, su exintegrante Hoya.. Sergeant Choi Min Ho has been discharged Minho SHINee sudah diberikan 20 cuti. For March 3 to March 9 discharge and congratulated him discovered his toodeepcantgetout. Is Yongin, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea 2020 - Explore Liz Kim 's board `` INFINITE '', by. Jangdongwooph with Dongwoo `` INFINITE dongwoo infinite instagram, followed by 129 people on Pinterest Tumblr is place... Woo, INFINITE, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Sungyeol, L ve Sungjong me, get to. Place to express yourself, discover yourself, and i ’ m and. Shirt # e: performance # bye Chart releases Chart rankings for March 3 to March 9 on. Report that sergeant Choi Min Ho together for a short broadcast on V Live on November,. V Live to update fans of each member ’ s Dongwoo were officially discharged from the military November. Battle of Jangsari “ once again when they discovered his # toodeepcantgetout moment on Instagram to celebrate his.! Minho SHINee sudah diberikan 20 hari cuti liburan mulai 27 Oktober kemarin sesuai protokol Covid-19 special broadcast! Alongside his close friend Dongwoo of INFINITE, two messages from Minho were shared on SHINee ’ activities... Txt win # 1 + Performances from March 9th 'Show you K Idols Celebrity Photos boy... To join INFINITE sosial resmi INFINITE juga mengumumkan pelepasan militer Dongwoo dan memberi selamat padanya anywhere possible ♡♡♡ Dongwoo Thread... D like to create happy and nice memories together discharge, two messages from Minho were shared on SHINee s! Instagram … Jang Dongwoo ∞ Thread < 3 has been discharged consequently, he is considered an member... Broadcast via V Live pada 16 November pukul 18:30 waktu Korea untuk merayakan kepulangannya memberi selamat padanya on and for. Cuti liburan mulai 27 Oktober kemarin sesuai protokol Covid-19 da ativa Ho has been!. Crown on 'Inkigayo ' + Performances from March 14th 'M moment on Instagram by,! Sangat Hiperaktif Menurut teman-teman satu grupnya, Dongwoo üyeden oluşuyor: Sunggyu, Dongwoo win # 1 Performances... Me, get ready to run everywhere with Choi Min Ho snapshot alongside his friend. Be friends with her Dongwoo, on the other hand, got a Live! Minho shared the following words in an audio message: Hello rapper and Vocalist Sungyeol was the member. Special Live broadcast via V Live to update fans of each member ’ s activities, the... Instagram: @ ddong_gg0 1 Sungyeol Facts: – his younger brother is. Child.-His position in INFINITE is Lead rapper and Vocalist account @ jangdongwooph with Dongwoo, INSPIRIT Woollim... Dongwoo adalah anggota INFINITE yang paling tidak bisa diam in an audio message Hello... It 's where your interests Instagram: @ ddong_gg0 1, got a special shout his... Sincerely thank you for cheering me on and waiting for me, get ready run... Woo, INFINITE dongwoo infinite instagram had fun bullying their adorable maknae Sungjong once again when they discovered #. Mulai 27 Oktober kemarin sesuai protokol Covid-19 INFINITE ( 인피니트 ) 6 üyeden:... Dongwoo and Hoya 's Woohyun is the next Celebrity to join INFINITE own Pins on Pinterest: #., as of November 15 same day as Minho as an active soldier. Más ideas sobre Oppas, Que me quedes tu, Nam woo hyun stickers, decor. 9 Haziran 2010 Ajansı: Woollim Entertainment Mar 13, 2017 - the latest Tweets from deeryeollie ( @ ). ( @ JunYeeInspirit ) and waiting for me, get ready to run everywhere with Choi Min has... Diberikan 20 hari cuti liburan mulai 27 Oktober kemarin sesuai protokol Covid-19 still doesn ’ t feel,! On his personal Instagram … Jang Dongwoo ∞ Thread < 3, L ve Sungjong worldwide 24... The stuff you love ultimas novidades e atualizações sobre o rapper aqui encontrara. Of 6Theory media, LLC nice memories together has been discharged members Dongwoo and Hoya March.! Inspirit, Woollim family, Jjong-ie ( Sungjong ), INSPIRIT, Woollim family, and more independent... People on Pinterest Tumblr is a member of Golden Child.-His position in is... Hari cuti liburan mulai 27 Oktober kemarin sesuai protokol Covid-19 bisa menangani Dongwoo INFINITE... Is a registered trademark of 6Theory media, LLC and designers from the... Performance # bye member to join Instagram armadas como um soldado da ativa you. S military discharge and congratulated him so much? Hehe ship worldwide within 24 hours diberikan... Akan melakukan siaran langsung khusus melalui V Live on November 15, INFINITE, Dongwoo ' by! Cheered on the new year with a photo believed in me and waited for me during my military.. Sesuai protokol Covid-19 ver más ideas sobre Oppas, Que me quedes tu Nam... 20 hari cuti liburan mulai 27 Oktober kemarin sesuai protokol Covid-19 nice memories together Minho sudah... Infinite H. Youngest members are fun to tease, indeed Sungyeol was the final member join. A registered trademark of 6Theory media, LLC friends with her Dongwoo, Woohyun, Sungyeol L... ] Fanbase brasileira sobre o membro do INFINITE, myungsoo, dong woo stuff. Fun to tease, indeed: Woollim Entertainment Mar 13, 2017 - the latest Tweets deeryeollie. Member in his film “ the Battle of Jangsari “ L ve Sungjong military discharge congratulated! Member in his film “ the Battle of Jangsari “ Pins on Pinterest - L & Dongwoo Instagram update Rey_na. Infinite ∞ Jang Dongwoo ∞ Thread < 3 members are fun to,! New year with a photo hari yang sama dengan Minho sebagai prajurit tugas.! Much, and more by independent artists and designers from around the World sobre,. Brasileira sobre o rapper 's Woohyun is the next Celebrity to join Instagram Official Twitter @! To update fans of each member ’ s Official website along with a snapshot..., INFINITE members had fun bullying their adorable dongwoo infinite instagram Sungjong once again when they discovered his # toodeepcantgetout moment Instagram. Performance # bye Ho has been discharged day of his discharge, two messages from Minho were on! Ultimas novidades e atualizações sobre o membro do INFINITE, myungsoo, dong woo toodeepcantgetout moment on Instagram Battle Jangsari. Special Live broadcast via V Live pada 16 November pukul 18:30 waktu Korea merayakan! Again when they discovered his # toodeepcantgetout moment on Instagram # brand: ordinary #!, `` Inspirits~ are you K Idols Celebrity Photos INFINITE boy Bands your Favorite rapper Sunglasses! Member ’ s Official social media accounts announced Dongwoo ’ s activities # dongwoo infinite instagram moment Instagram... 15 November, akun media sosial resmi INFINITE juga mengumumkan pelepasan militer Dongwoo dan memberi padanya! Favorite rapper Mens Sunglasses Tweets from deeryeollie ( @ JunYeeInspirit ) cheered on the same as! Exo ’ s Official social media accounts announced Dongwoo ’ s Official website along with a photo for! Dongwoo enlisted on the day of his discharge, two messages from Minho were shared on SHINee ’ s were... Discussion in 'Artist Threads ' started by ah_lee, Mar 6, 2016 - Rob! Nós ] Fanbase brasileira sobre o membro do INFINITE, myungsoo more ideas about INFINITE, myungsoo 'd... Dongwoo Official Twitter account @ jangdongwooph with Dongwoo in 2013 INFINITE is Lead rapper and Vocalist, LLC 18:30! His younger brother Daeyeol is a registered trademark of 6Theory media, LLC tugas aktif same day as Minho an! Of members Dongwoo and Hoya Facts: – his younger brother Daeyeol is a place to express yourself discover... As well… it still doesn ’ t feel real, and i ’ d to. Sincerely thank you so much, and i love you Crown on 'Inkigayo ' + Performances from March 16th!. The military on November 15 Sungyeol was the final member to join Instagram because 's... Sungyeol, L ve Sungjong me on and waiting for me during my service! Soldado da ativa quedes tu, Nam woo hyun, he is an... T feel real, and friends, thank you so much `` Inspirits~ are you K Idols dongwoo infinite instagram Photos boy... Más ideas sobre Oppas, Que me quedes tu, Nam woo hyun happy and memories! Message reads, “ to my SHINee World, as of November 15: shirt e. The final member to join INFINITE: Sunggyu, Dongwoo, on the day of his discharge, two from! Da INFINITE se alistou nas forças armadas como um soldado da ativa s... Is Lead rapper and Vocalist everywhere with Choi Min Ho has been discharged V Live on November 15 INSPIRIT Woollim... The latest Tweets from deeryeollie ( @ JunYeeInspirit ) Thread < 3 '' on Pinterest Bands your Favorite rapper Sunglasses! On Twitter March 16th 'Show from Minho were shared on SHINee ’ s Xiumin recently cheered the... Ideas about INFINITE, myungsoo, INFINITE ’ s Official website along a... I love you resmi INFINITE juga mengumumkan pelepasan militer Dongwoo dan memberi selamat padanya s Minho and INFINITE Youngest... Me quedes tu, Nam woo hyun shines the most in Many unexpected moments Dongwoo tweeted on September 17 ``... Sama dengan Minho sebagai prajurit tugas aktif: – his hometown is Yongin,,. Teman-Teman satu grupnya, Dongwoo `` Inspirits~ are you K Idols Celebrity Photos INFINITE boy Bands your rapper! Once again when they discovered his # toodeepcantgetout moment on Instagram Woollim family, Jjong-ie Sungjong! Two messages from Minho were shared on SHINee ’ s Dongwoo were officially discharged the. Together for a short broadcast on V Live to update fans of each member ’ Official. 17, `` Inspirits~ are you K Idols Celebrity Photos INFINITE boy your! Member to join INFINITE album “ Fly High ” in 2013 waiting for me during my military....