All prices are stated in US Dollars. Handling 66 pounds and trying to maneuver a two-wheeled cart is cumbersome, but not impossible. Overall, I am very pleased with this kayak and so is my dog! On-deck, the Ascend T10 Sit-On-Top Kayak sports an open design optimized for accessory customization and unique storage opportunities. Ascend 10T Description The Ascend 10T is a kayak brought to you by Ascend. 82. 90. Arrives before Christmas. Its unique tunnel hull design creates impressive maneuverability and a stable platform for standing or fishing. Its removable design that lets you bring and use the seat onshore. Leeds, AL 35094 205-702-8580 Shop BassPro.com. 2 stars because it does keep you on the water and has some good accessories if you can use them. While it is still a sit-on top at 10′-0″ in length it is only 31″ wide versus the 34″ width of the D10T. label on an ASCEND kayak lets you know it was built to meet, and often exceed, strict quality and safety standards established by the U.S. Coast Guard and the American Boat & Yacht Council. Its unique tunnel hull design results in impressive maneuverability and a stable standing-and-fishing platform. I weight 240 plus tackle/ fishing gear, so I thought there’s no way I’ll be close to the limit. The price may vary but honest descriptions and specifications are essential in a our trust in a brand and quality product. Ascend D10T - Set Includes 12 Plugs Total *(Not All Plugs May Be Needed, See Below) Ascend 10T - Set Includes 6 Plugs Total. Ascend 10T. As soon as I got on the boat 4 of the rear plugs popped out and I started taking on water. Currency € - EUR - Euro Sort Sortierung Listenansicht Galerieansicht Submit. Its unique tunnel hull design results in impressive maneuverability and a stable standing-and-fishing platform.On-deck, the 10T is just as impressive with an open design thats optimized for accessory customization and unique storage opportunities. I'm 6'3" and 250 lbs. This one didn’t, as soon as I pulled a plug to drain, water rushed in. Contact. Ascend d10t kayak seat upgrade 2020 fishing kayak er s on ascend kayak reviews breakdown of the ascend kayaks boatsAscend 10t Sit On Top Kayak FishingnewAscend 10t Sit On Top Desert Storm Kayak B Pro S3 Best Sit On Top Fishing Kayaks Reviews 2019 Reel PursuitsAscend 10t Sit On Top Fishing Kayak O Your Way … While he has kayaked with me before, I wanted to get a feel for the Ascend before adding the extra risk (and joy!) It was a windy day on a different lake, and the Ascend was a bit of work to paddle and keep straight with the wind, but not enough to take any of the enjoyment away. 10 mins in I was on the shore trying to flip over my kayak to drain about maybe a gallon of water sitting at the back of the kayak. Its removable design that lets you bring and use the seat onshore. Its unique tunnel hull design creates impressive maneuverability and a stable platform for standing or fishing. $29.90 $ 29. Up to 175lbs your good (maybe). Get it as soon as Wed, Dec 23. Its unique tunnel hull design results in impressive maneuverability and a stable standing-and-fishing platform. No more water rushing in. ASCEND® welcomes you to the 10T sit-on-top fishing kayak. Ascend kayaks are becoming more and more popular each day for their high-quality yet affordable price, a combination that’s hard to find. On-deck, the Ascend T10 Sit-On-Top Kayak sports an open design optimized for accessory customization and … Ascend FS10 Sit-In (Titanium) 5 Listings. 2017 Ascend 10T Sit-On-Top (White/Black) ASCEND® welcomes you to the all-new 10T sit-on-top fishing kayak. Read Ascend 10T reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Sit on.Very stable,racks good.Have used it in ocean and it does great. I recently purchased an Ascend 10T and I’m very happy with it. Had buddy who is 5’8 185 try it and he had exact same issues. Not what I wanted to do and go paddle around my to hit different spots. Anzeige. Wrapping the entire package is an integrated weathertight storage area, quick-connect D-ring bow and stern attachments and three rails that will accept virtually all aftermarket rail-mounted accessories. Get it as soon as Wed, Dec 23. … Read reviews for the Ascend 10T by Ascend as submitted by your fellow paddlers. Ascend D10T - Set Includes 12 Plugs Total *(Not All Plugs May Be Needed, See Below) Ascend 10T - Set Includes 6 Plugs Total. Ascend 10T Sit-On-Top (White/Black) 4 Listings. With the 9’ 10” (3.00 m) sit-in D10 kayak, ASCEND® designers set out to create a boat that would be the best in every aspect to exceed recreational paddlers’ expectations. FREE Shipping by Amazon. For us big guys the weight capacity and price range is a what we look at. Kohree Kayak Cover Canoe Storage Dust Cover Waterproof & UV Protection Cover, Outdoor Fishing Boat Cover 3.1-4m / 10.2ft-13.1ft, 2 Sizes. The Ascend Swivel Kayak Seat. Over all the kayak is in my opinion mediocre at best. Did you know Torqeedo also makes kayak motors? He stood, sat, and walked around. Read Ascend 10T reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. FS10 … I am 6 2 240 lbs and will be fishing primarily lakes and ponds. Free Shipping by Amazon. All prices are stated in US Dollars. 2014 Ascend Kayak D10 2014 Ascend Kayak D10 Designed to meet the needs of all kayakers, the D10 starts with an advanced tunnel hull design for maximum stability and ease of paddling. The suspended seating system presents the ultimate in all-day comfort, thanks […] It’s not like other kayaks that have a higher bow and stern, it is flat across the top. The D10T Sit-On-Top Kayak provides a multitude of features that are usually only available for kayaks of a greater cost. €853 Verkäufer Stokley's Marine 22. your own Pins on Pinterest I’m 5’10” and 260lbs. 4.5 out of 5 stars 557. Black Friday deals; Department. On-deck, the Ascend 10T Sit-On-Top Kayak with Enhanced Seating System sports an open design optimized for accessory customization and unique storage opportunities. In this case I was looking to try out kayak fishing and came across this kayak and I was definitely impressed by the railes, folding seat, floor padding, rod holders and ample space for a stay dry bag and yak box. Someone a little shorter would fit better. Total weight capacity is listed at 325 lbs. Bass Pro Boating Center | Colorado Springs, CO 13012 Bass Pro Drive Colorado Springs, CO 80921 719-487-3680 Shop BassPro.com 33-48 of 343 results for "ascend kayak" Price and other details may vary based on size and color. The weight capacity should be determined by the weight the kayak can take while on the with out scupper plugs before it just turns into a piece of plastic taking on water. See your dealer for details. I was even able to launch it standing up! Ascend® welcomes you to the 10T sit-on-top fishing kayak. Advertisement. This one comes in several colors as well. I also have two Sun Dolphin Kayaks that are in the same caliber as the Tamarack and there’s a big difference. Best Seller in Kayak Carts. This one is very similar to the D10T with a couple of distinct differences. The seat does not attach to the boat, it must be securely tied down. After purchase I couldn’t wait to get this thing wet. Copyright © 2020, White River Marine Group. We carry those too. The kayak is slow and unstable. Find kayaks, kayak replacement parts, canoes, paddles, life vests & more at basspro.com. It’s wide and open deck makes it really easy to fish from. ASCEND® welcomes you to the 10T sit-on-top fishing kayak. The deluxe, updated seating system includes friction-lock bungee hold-downs and a refined, ergonomic form factor, bringing the ultimate in comfort. This one comes in several colors as well. Ascend 133X Sit-On (Titanium) Nicholasville, Kentucky, Vereinigte Staaten. The first time I went out fishing, I put no scupper plugs in thinking I’ll try it and adjust as I go. Jeremy Guzman 346 views. Certified boats must also pass rigorous annual inspections from independent third-party inspectors. FREE Shipping by Amazon. I have done some research, and have narrowed my choices down to 2 kayaks, the Ascend FS10 sit-in, and the Ascend FS12T sit-on-top. Its unique tunnel hull design creates impressive maneuverability and a stable platform for standing or fishing. Arrives before Christmas. There was little wind, and the Ascend tracked pretty well on the lake. However, with their increasing number on the market, it can get a little challenging to find the best ones.. That’s why I’ve decided to gather the 5 best Ascend kayaks with their pros, cons, and everything else you might need to know. Ascend 128T Yak-Power Sit-On (White/Black) 4 Listings. Apr 26, 2017 - This Pin was discovered by PATRICK. I am looking to buy my first kayak and hoping to keep it between $500-$600. 90. It's made well not the cheapy feel plastic. But the kicker was the weight capacity. All New Ascend 101 Listings. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you! The Ascend 10T fishing kayak looks to be a great fishing kayak. Ascend® welcomes you to the 10T sit-on-top fishing kayak. The deluxe, updated seating system includes friction-lock bungee hold-downs and a refined, ergonomic form factor, bringing the ultimate in comfort. This one is very similar to the D10T with a couple of distinct differences. Its unique tunnel hull design results in impressive maneuverability and a stable standing-and-fishing platform. Its unique tunnel hull design creates impressive maneuverability and a stable platform for standing or fishing. I bought the 2019 model from Bass Pro Shops here in 2020. 90. Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 22. All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Ascend® welcomes you to the all-new 10T sit-on-top fishing kayak. The most challenging part is getting the kayak cart through the scupper holes. The Ascend Deluxe Kayak Seat standard on the Sit In D10. Zero stability and poor tracking. YakAttack RotoGrip Paddle Holder, Track Mount - 2 Pack Bundle. Ascend D10T Reviews - Ascend | Buyers' Guide | Paddling.com Used Ascend 1 Listing. Best Seller in Boat Steering Equipment. As another reviewer posted it is not for big guys. On-deck, the Ascend 10T Sit-On-Top Kayak sports an open design optimized for accessory customization and unique storage opportunities. Ascend 9R Sport Sit-On (Purple/Black) 5 Listings. Can carry a good bit of stuff for your outings. After watching videos of people standing on the 10T, I tried it myself and was shocked to learn that I could use it like a paddle board on my first trip out! I figured I’d be good go. Definitely not for a lake with moving water or any kind of small waves. Ascend D10 Sit-In (Purple/Black) 4 Listings. The Ascend 10T is a kayak brought to you by Ascend. Get it as soon as Thu, Oct 15. In short, I love this yak! of 50 pounds of happy dog moving around. Free Shipping by Amazon. Ascend 10T Kayak Review: the Bass Fishing Battleship - YouTube As I paddled across the lake, water keeper coming in from scupper plugs and was taking on water. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community! I been on sit on tops before and the water is supposed to drain through the holes. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you! ASCEND® welcomes you to the 10T sit-on-top fishing kayak. This review was written after my second trip on my Ascend 10T kayak; I will update after I have made a few more trips with it. Shop for Ascend Kayaks & accessories at Bass Pro Shops online. The deluxe, updated seating system includes friction-lock bungee hold-downs and a refined, ergonomic form factor, bringing the ultimate in comfort. FREE Shipping by Amazon. $29.90 $ 29. Ascend welcomes you to the all-new 10T sit-on-top fishing kayak. the seat will rust / corrode within the year, beware, replacement is about $100 for another one that will rust out. Sports & Outdoors; Camping Chairs; Stadium Seats & Cushions; Kayak Accessories; Sports Fan Stadium Seats & Cushions ; Boat Cabin Seating; Kayak Hardware; Bike Saddles; See All 8 … $29.90 $ 29. On-deck, the 10T is just as impressive with an open design that’s optimized for accessory customization and unique storage opportunities. I have a sit in, and tried out a friends sit on top and loved it. In addition, you’ll experience the ultimate in all-day comfort, thanks to the removable, suspended seating system that can also be used onshore. On-deck, the 10T is just as impressive with an open design that’s optimized for accessory customization and … Ascend 10T Sit-On (White/Black) 5 Listings. Ascend 10T for first kayak? Second beef, I’m 5’10 and weight 245 pounds. Arrives before Christmas. If you tip (you will), that seat sinks like lead. A little bit tall for the foot rest. The 50 pound bundle of love joined me on the second trip out on the Ascend. Kajak AscendBoote kaufen 70 Bootsangebote. ABN Universal Kayak Carrier – Trolley for Carrying Kayaks, Canoes, Paddleboards, Float Mats, and Jon Boats . YakAttack RotoGrip Paddle Holder, Track Mount - 2 Pack Bundle. Nope, immediately took on water and VERY unstable. It weighs 66-67 pounds as delivered. I needed up just anchored somewhere off the shore. Ascend 133X Sit-On (Titanium) Nicholasville, Kentucky, Vereinigte Staaten. 2017 Ascend 10T Sit-On-Top (Desert Storm) ASCEND® welcomes you to the all-new 10T sit-on-top fishing kayak. Photos may show optional equipment. I'm 5'1" and weigh about 140#, and I have been able to load and unload with little more effort than loading my older 36# one.