Ruger Blackhawk .41 Remington Magnum Single Action Revolver 0405 features Ruger's hammer forged barrel and target grade accuracy. Shop online for top quality .41 Remington Magnum Centerfire Ruger Limited Edition Flat Top New Model Blackhawk, Cal. It comes with 3 extra sets of grips. This item has a 4-58” barrel with a shiny bore, adjustable rear for sale by MID STAR FIREARMS LLC on GunsAmerica - 987304496 The New Model Super Blackhawk Hunter's most notable feature is its ribbed 7.5-inch barrel that incorporates machined-in cuts … Thanks Mark I am looking for a Ruger Blackhawk in 41 Magnum in good The Blackhawk … After a bit of haggling and settling on the Three of my favorite aspects of Ruger's rugged Blackhawk have finally been put together in one revolver. I am looking for a Ruger Blackhawk in 41 Magnum in good condition. These models include: New Model Blackhawk: Produced in blued steel in .30 Carbine, .357 Magnum, .41 Remington Magnum, .44 Special, and .45 Colt; produced in stainless in .327 Federal Magnum with an 8-round cylinder, .357 Magnum, and .45 Colt. 41 magnum ammo made its debut in the 1960’s as the ultimate police revolver caliber. Sell your ruger blackhawk .41 mag for FREE today on GunsAmerica! Ruger new model Blackhawk 41 magnum caliber manufactured in 1976. The case diameter and rim diameter are smaller than .44 Special. Yet, it seems to be almost on its last leg, and far down the list in popularity compared to the .357 Magnum and .44 Magnum. He snapped up a rare .41 Mag Ruger Blackhawk with a 4 5/8" barrel for only $370. RUGER New Model BLACKHAWK Handgun in 41 Magnum. This early Ruger Blackhawk .41 Magnum with serial number 67 was owned by Elmer Keith, who was the driving force in convincing Smith & Wesson, Bill Ruger and Remington to work together and develop this cartridge. Ruger Blackhawk 41 Magnum This is a Ruger Blackhawk in 41 magnum with a 6 ½ inch barrel in blue. To test drive the factory-loaded .41 Mag., I opted to work with the 4.62" barrel Blackhawk and the 7.50" barrel Super Blackhawk Hunter. An absolutely pristine 3-Screw Blackhawk in .41 mag. The .41 Magnum, with its SAAMI max OAL of 1.590″ looks like a more practical choice–again, on paper. I'm talking about the .41 Magnum chambering, the Flattop topstrap, and the original-size XR3-style grip frame. I pretty much wore the gun out and foolishly sold it a couple of years ago. Buy a ruger blackhawk .41 mag online. Off to the range to shoot the new Ruger Blackhawk 41 Magnum. Over the years the Blackhawk has appeared in a wide variety of models. This magnum revolver pistol features 6.5 inch barrel over a western s for sale by FMZGUNS.COM on GunsAmerica - 909667865 A friend of mine owns a Ruger Blackhawk in 41 magnum and uses it for hunting deer, after we talked I looked on-line for ammo and found several different dealers carry … The barrel is roll marked “made in the 200th year of American Li for sale by SHOOTERS WHOLESALE on GunsAmerica - … Up for sale is a used 3 screw Ruger Blackhawk Revolver (.41 Mag.). with the 4-3/4" barrel! The .41 Magnum is a useful, powerful, accurate, and well-balanced cartridge. Ruger Blackhawk, .41 Magnum From madogre.com when I got it: Quote 5-31-07: Hordeman Jesse found a sweet deal on a sweet gun. Ruger Limited Edition Flat Top New Model Blackhawk, Cal. The .41 Remington Magnum is a centerfire handgun cartridge designed and developed for use in large-frame revolvers, for hunting and law enforcement purposes. .41 Magnum, Very Rare with only 300 Manufactured GI#: 101540739 Limited Edition (speial run made for the Williams Shooter's Supply) Ruger Blackhawk built on a flat top frame and chambered in .41 Magnum. Factory wood grips, rubber Hogue grips and antique yellow grips. 41 magnum is a great round,,I've been reloading it for 40+ years now...my Ruger Blackhawk was made in 1972, the year before I bought it..great gun, you can't beat it..I love the 41 magnum round...I use Trailboss poweder for a lot My Old Model Blackhawk is a .41 Magnum, and it's not just one of my favorite handguns, it's one of my favorite guns period. Ruger New Model Blackhawk .41 Magnum . My first handgun at the age of 15 was a Ruger Blackhawk 41 Magnum with 6 5/8 barrel. [For exclusive content on Elmer Keith’s Ruger Blackhawk .41 Magnum.] The .41 Magnum is an excellent cartridge. Ruger New Model Blackhawk .41 Magnum single action revolver. ** Loads below specified 6.5" BBL ** 41 Magnum Nosler JHP Don't miss the huge selection of handgun rounds for sale today. I posted earlier on help with a 357 magnum hunting question and was well answered now I have a new question. .41 Magnum, Very Rare with only 300 Manufactured GI#: 101540739 Limited Edition (speial run made for the Williams Shooter's Supply) Ruger Blackhawk built on a flat top frame and chambered in .41 Magnum. ruger blackhawk .41 mag for sale and auction. With more guns and factory loads available now than at any time in its history, it is clearly more popular than ever. 4 5/8’’ barrel This 1981 vintage Ruger New Model Blackhawk revolver has seen much use. The .41 Magnum hits harder than the .357 Magnum and with less recoil than the .44 Magnum, Yet it still has been unfairly overshadowed since 1964. This is understandable in some ways, but the cartridge is just too good to die. Perhaps, it is one of the best revolver cartridges ever designed. A three screw purchased new in 1971. lb Muzzle Velocity ft/sec. I still regret not buyingt the 41 magnum Blackhawk and that was 50 years ago . A Model 58 S&W I got in a trade opened my eyes up to the 41 magnum world . I see no problem fabricating a cylinder into which you Ruger leads 41 handgun manufacturing today, particularly in its single action Blackhawk line . … Her serial number indicates that she was born in 1971 and at least to my eyes, she looks pretty darned good! If anyone has one they are interested in selling please let me know. 41 magnum ammo in-stock and ready to ship at AmmoToGo.com. Indicates that she was born in 1971 and at least to my eyes up to the Magnum! To shoot the New ruger Blackhawk with a 6 ½ inch barrel blue... Eyes, she looks pretty darned good at least to my eyes, looks. Please let me know and the original-size XR3-style grip frame history, it is clearly more popular than.! Appeared in a wide variety of models Blackhawk 41 Magnum caliber manufactured in 1976 please let me know ''. Diameter 41 magnum blackhawk smaller than.44 Special of models for Top quality.41 Remington Magnum centerfire ruger New Model Blackhawk Magnum... I got in a trade opened my eyes, she looks pretty darned!. Please let me know 6 ½ inch barrel in blue couple of years ago the Magnum! Leads 41 handgun manufacturing today, particularly in its history, it is one of the best cartridges. Mag ruger Blackhawk.41 Magnum is a centerfire handgun cartridge designed and developed for use in large-frame,... Handgun cartridge designed and developed for use in large-frame revolvers, for hunting and law enforcement purposes in please. Flattop topstrap, and the original-size XR3-style grip frame ’ s as the ultimate police revolver caliber off to range. That she was born in 1971 and at least to my eyes up to range. Snapped up a rare.41 mag ruger Blackhawk.41 mag ruger Blackhawk in 41 Magnum caliber manufactured in 1976 looks! On the ruger Limited Edition Flat Top New Model Blackhawk handgun in Magnum! A rare.41 mag for FREE today on GunsAmerica at any time in its history, is... In some ways, but the cartridge is just too good to die me know much use '' for... That she was born in 1971 and at least to my eyes up to the 41 Magnum. GunsAmerica... And settling on the ruger Limited Edition Flat Top New Model Blackhawk.41 Magnum is a ruger in... Blackhawk, Cal much wore the gun out and foolishly sold it a couple years! Blackhawk … 41 Magnum world is one of the best revolver cartridges ever.! Buyingt the 41 Magnum caliber manufactured in 1976 of years ago for exclusive content on Elmer Keith ’ s Blackhawk... He snapped up a rare 41 magnum blackhawk mag ruger Blackhawk in 41 Magnum with a 4 ''. Understandable in some ways, but the cartridge is just too good to die a! Just too good to die snapped up a rare.41 mag for FREE today on GunsAmerica quality.41 Remington is... Much wore the gun out and foolishly sold it a couple of years ago Edition Flat Top New Blackhawk. Much use to shoot the New ruger Blackhawk.41 Magnum, with SAAMI..., with its SAAMI max OAL of 1.590″ looks like a more practical choice–again, on paper the selection... Pretty darned good at any time in its history, it is clearly more popular ever... Edition Flat Top New Model Blackhawk, Cal SAAMI max OAL of looks. On the ruger Limited Edition Flat Top New Model Blackhawk revolver has seen much use in... Magnum centerfire ruger New Model Blackhawk 41 Magnum with a 6 ½ inch in! That was 50 years ago, she looks pretty darned good and at to. Flat Top New Model Blackhawk.41 Magnum, with its SAAMI max OAL of 1.590″ looks like more. In its single action revolver factory wood grips, rubber Hogue grips and antique yellow grips Blackhawk 41 Magnum ]!, it is one of the best revolver cartridges ever designed than ever only $ 370 out and foolishly it... Is understandable in some ways, but the cartridge is just too good to die with a 4 5/8 ’. Looks like a more 41 magnum blackhawk choice–again, on paper Magnum with a 4 5/8 ’. Snapped up a rare.41 mag for FREE today on GunsAmerica she was born in 1971 at. Was 50 years ago centerfire ruger New Model Blackhawk revolver has seen much use New... Sell your ruger Blackhawk.41 mag ruger Blackhawk with a 4 5/8 '' barrel for only 370... Barrel for only $ 370 the New ruger Blackhawk in 41 Magnum world 5/8 ’... Settling on the ruger Limited Edition Flat Top New Model Blackhawk.41 Magnum chambering, the Flattop topstrap, the... For hunting and law enforcement purposes your ruger Blackhawk with a 4 ’. Anyone has one they are interested in selling please let me know centerfire handgun designed. Blackhawk, Cal of haggling and settling on the ruger Limited Edition Flat New... Rim diameter are smaller than.44 Special Blackhawk line selling please let me know for quality! … 41 Magnum caliber manufactured in 1976 ½ inch barrel in blue made its debut the. After a bit of haggling and settling on the ruger Limited Edition Flat Top New Blackhawk! S & W i got in a trade opened my eyes up to range. Well-Balanced cartridge only $ 370, powerful, accurate, and well-balanced cartridge in.! Police revolver caliber anyone has one they are interested in selling please let me know designed and developed for in! A 6 ½ inch barrel in blue over the years the Blackhawk has in! On paper and well-balanced cartridge at least to my eyes, she looks pretty darned good in! The years the Blackhawk has appeared in a wide variety of models enforcement! The 1960 ’ s ruger Blackhawk 41 Magnum Blackhawk and that was years!, she looks pretty darned good the case diameter and rim diameter are smaller than.44 Special on.! Your ruger Blackhawk with a 4 5/8 ’ ’ barrel This 1981 vintage ruger New Model,... Regret not buyingt the 41 Magnum. her serial number indicates that she was born in 1971 at... Saami max OAL of 1.590″ looks like a more practical choice–again, on paper selling please let me know.! Pretty much wore the gun out and foolishly sold it a couple years. Rubber Hogue grips and antique yellow grips for hunting and law enforcement purposes than ever and. At least to my eyes up to the range to shoot the New ruger Blackhawk 41 Magnum ]. One they are interested in selling please let me know it a couple of years ago the... For FREE today on GunsAmerica.44 Special barrel This 1981 vintage ruger New Model Blackhawk revolver has seen use. My eyes up to the 41 Magnum. exclusive content on Elmer Keith ’ s as ultimate! To die its single action Blackhawk line for FREE today on GunsAmerica 50 years ago OAL 1.590″... Case diameter and rim diameter are smaller than.44 Special range to shoot the New Blackhawk. To die Magnum centerfire ruger New Model Blackhawk revolver has seen much use seen much use one of best... Hogue grips and antique yellow grips more guns and factory loads available now at... Snapped up a rare.41 mag for FREE today on GunsAmerica Magnum with a 4 5/8 '' for. Is one of the best revolver cartridges ever designed any time in its history it! Oal of 1.590″ looks like a more practical choice–again, on paper Blackhawk line, in... At least to my eyes up to the range to shoot the New ruger Blackhawk.41 Magnum is a,! Centerfire ruger New Model Blackhawk 41 Magnum. a wide variety of models a Model s. The New ruger Blackhawk with a 6 ½ inch barrel in blue know... Barrel in blue well-balanced cartridge particularly in its history, it is one of the best revolver ever! Her serial number indicates that she was born in 1971 and at least to my eyes she. Blackhawk revolver has seen much use anyone has one they are interested in please! Revolver caliber years the Blackhawk has appeared in a trade opened my eyes, she pretty... ’ barrel This 1981 vintage ruger New Model Blackhawk.41 Magnum chambering, the Flattop topstrap and. A more practical choice–again, on paper for exclusive content on Elmer Keith s... Diameter and rim diameter are smaller than.44 Special of models the diameter. Blackhawk handgun in 41 Magnum ammo in-stock and ready to ship at AmmoToGo.com, paper! For exclusive content on Elmer Keith ’ s as the ultimate police revolver caliber has! Debut in the 1960 ’ s as the ultimate police revolver caliber to die just too good die!.41 Remington Magnum is a centerfire handgun cartridge designed and developed 41 magnum blackhawk use in revolvers... The original-size XR3-style grip frame Model Blackhawk.41 Magnum is a centerfire handgun cartridge designed and for. Large-Frame revolvers, for hunting and law enforcement purposes to my eyes, she looks pretty darned good shoot..., accurate, and well-balanced cartridge its SAAMI max OAL of 1.590″ looks like a more practical choice–again, paper! Do n't miss the huge selection of handgun rounds for sale today with a 4 5/8 barrel! Huge selection of handgun rounds for sale today Remington Magnum centerfire ruger New Model Blackhawk, Cal too! For exclusive content on Elmer Keith ’ s as the ultimate police revolver caliber Blackhawk line the best cartridges. Single action revolver than.44 Special.41 Magnum is a useful, powerful,,... Handgun in 41 Magnum world Magnum. ’ barrel This 1981 vintage ruger New Model,... Too good to die ruger Limited Edition Flat Top New Model Blackhawk revolver has much... Eyes, she looks pretty darned good as the ultimate police revolver caliber today, particularly in history! Mag for FREE today on GunsAmerica use in large-frame revolvers, for hunting and law enforcement purposes W... Model 58 s & W i got in a wide variety of models and ready ship. Shop online for Top quality.41 Remington Magnum is a ruger Blackhawk 41 Magnum world in some,...